Light-wind racing has been the order of the day
Having enjoyed their full race in moderate wind, the two super maxis' lead on the fleet continues to grow.
The grand-prix 60-70 footers along with the TP52 fleet have now also made it back to Sydney Harbour, with a large group still racing home off Newcastle and the Central Coast.
A north-east breeze continues to show in the forecast, and these teams will be hoping this arrives sooner rather than later!
- IRC HANDICAP: InfoTrack is in lead for IRC Div1, Shane Kearns' S&S 34 White Bay 6 Azzurro is currently at the top of Div2
- ORCi HANDICAP: Black Jack is sitting pretty for ORCi Div1 honours, with White Bay 6 Azzurro featuring again holding onto Div2
- PHS HANDICAP: InfoTrack is another team hunting more than one podium with PHS Div1 currently in their sights, the plucky White Bay 6 Azzurro are also commanding Div2
- TWO HANDED: Rupert Henry's J/65 Burning Palms is the fastest Two-Handed boat out there and are also holding onto IRC honours; ORCi currently belongs to Jiang Lin's X 43 Min River and PHS is in the hands of Chris Canty's S&S 39 Galaxy III
- LINE HONOURS: Infotrack crossed the line just before 0900hrs this morning to claim line honours.